Support your organic seed company and save money on your 2014 seed order by purchasing a Seed Share. It’s simple: just purchase a share through our website or over the phone before December 21st, 2013, then use your credit to buy seed starting on January 15th, 2014. It works just like a gift certificate, except that it’s worth 10% more than the price you paid. You can even reserve your seeds when your buy your share!
In a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture), customers invest in their farmer before the crop has even been planted. This investment expresses support for the farmer’s endeavor and provides income at a time when costs are high and sales are low. High Mowing Organic Seeds has adopted this model for our seeds. Purchase your seed credits before midnight on December 21st, 2013 – a time when our costs are high and our sales are low – and we’ll thank you by giving you a 10% discount on your seed credits for 2014.
By joining our CSS, you put your seed dollars towards supporting an independently-owned company committed to meeting your farming needs with high-quality organic seeds.
Here are the details on how the CSS program works:
- Purchase your Share at a 10% discount through midnight, December 21, 2013. For example, if you purchase $100 worth of seed credits, you will pay only $90.
- You can purchase seed credits in any denomination. Call us to place a phone order if your desired seed credit amount is not listed on the website.
- These seed credits can then be redeemed anytime from January 15th, 2014 through December 31st, 2014.
- You will receive your Community Supported Seed certificate and redemption instructions via email by January 15th, 2014.
- Want to be sure to reserve your seeds when you order your seed shares? Call us and ask to put your order on hold. We’ll ship it after January 15th, 2014 and you won’t miss out on items in limited supply!
Please note: CSS shares cannot be applied towards Seed Rack purchases and they are non-transferable (they cannot be given as gifts – however we also offer Gift Certificates, which make wonderful gifts for gardeners and farmers alike!)
Thank you for your support!
It is what makes us strong and has helped us
grow into the company we are today!