Sneak Peek at Our 2019 Seed Catalog
High Mowing's 2019 organic seed catalog will soon be on its way to growers! Here's a little sneak peek at what you’ll find in our catalog this year. (You can request a FREE copy if you haven't already, by clicking here.)
One of things we love the most about running a business that supports individual organic growers is the network we witness as a result of our work. There are many, many people doing great work out there, and we wanted to share some of the stories we hear with you. This year, we bring you several “Grower Profiles” to share some of the details of what folks like you are growing, how they’re growing, and why they’re growing.
#WHYWEGROW STORIES FROM GROWERS LIKE YOU
Last year, we promised we would feature stories and photos from those of you who contributed to our #whywegrow campaign. We have been humbled and inspired by the resulting influx of shared images and words. In this season’s catalog, we share many quotes, photos, and stories from growers of all ages, skill levels, backgrounds and motivations.
25+ NEW ORGANIC VARIETIES
Here are just a few of the exciting new varieties we’re bringing to growers this season:
- Natural Sweet XR F1 organic sweet corn
- DMR 401 organic American slicing cucumber
- Brûlée organic mini butternut squash
- Five new organic microgreen varieties including Garnet Red Amaranth, Daikon Radish, Purple Kohlrabi and our exclusive Silk Road Mix of tender and mildly spicy Asian greens
- The delicious, productive and AAS award-winning pole bean, Seychelles
- Stanford organic Eazyleaf lettuce
- Carmen F1 and Escamillo F1 sweet Italian peppers
- Two new high-performing shell peas, PLS 14 and PLS 595
- Galaxy Suite organic tomatoes: Starlight, Supernova, Midnight Pear, Comet F1 and Sungrazer F1
FULLY STOCKED MERCH
Our popular Eco-Trucker hat is back in stock for the 2019 season in pacific blue with a cream mesh back. These comfy trucker-style hats are made with an organic cotton front and a recycled polyester mesh back.
A FRESH LOOK AT FUNDRAISING
High Mowing has re-launched our fundraising program for the 2019 season. This year, work directly with us to raise money for your school or non-profit cause. Our program provides easy-to-grow vegetable, flower and herb varieties in our classic full-color seed packets and is a great way to encourage your community to garden! Email email@example.com or call 866-735-4454, option 4 for more program details.
This and so much more could be coming your way in just a few weeks! Make sure you're on our list to receive a free copy of this year's catalog by clicking here.