At High Mowing Organic Seeds, we want all of our customers to be fully satisfied and confident in the quality of our seed and service. If you are not 100% satisfied with your seeds, please let us know and we will promptly credit your account or replace your purchase.
Due to organic certification requirements as well as our need to ensure that seed is stored in ideal conditions before it is shipped to customers, we cannot accept seed returns for reasons other than poor seed quality (i.e. poor germination, off-types).
Supplies may be returned within 30 days of ship date for product replacement or credit (excluding drop shipped supplies which are non-returnable). High Mowing Organic Seeds does not cover return shipping costs. A return authorization is required before sending back any items. Call (802) 472-6174 to request a return authorization. Authorized returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Garlic and potatoes cannot be returned. All special orders are non-refundable. All drop ship items are non-refundable.
Limitation of Liability: Farming and gardening is risky business, with weather extremes and many other variables outside our control. The responsibility of High Mowing Organic Seeds extends only to the purchase price of the seed.
Backordered and Out of Stock Items
Farming is a risky business, and sometimes unpredictable things happen. It is possible that a shipment of seeds could be delayed for reasons such as weather, test results, or other uncontrollable setbacks. If an item you want to buy is listed as “backordered” it means it is not currently available, but will be available in the future. (If an item is listed as “out of stock” it means it is not currently available and will not be available in the future.) You can still place an order for backordered items, and High Mowing will contact you to let you know when they are available to ship. We try to estimate available shipping dates for backordered items whenever possible. If you have more questions about specific backordered items, please call us at (866) 735-4454.
Current List of Backordered Items
Current List of Out of Stock Items
FREE Shipping on orders over $10! High Mowing offers FREE shipping on orders over $10 to the continental U.S. Orders under $10 are subject to a $2.95 shipping fee.
- We are only able to ship seeds to addresses within the United States, its territories and Canada.
- We will assess shipping charges for the non-contiguous U.S. based on weight.
- Garlic, potatoes and cover crops can only be shipped within the U.S.
- Vermont customers will be charged sales tax on flowers and supplies.
- Our standard order turnaround time is 2-3 business days from the date of your order. If you need your order sooner, please call us to expedite your order.
- Each individual item weighing 25lbs adds an additional $14 to the order.
- Each individual item weighing 50lbs adds an additional $28 to the order.
- Each individual item weighing 100lbs adds an additional $56 to the order.
- Each individual item weighing 250lbs adds an additional $140 to the order.
- This weight surcharge is included in the price of all applicable items ordered online.